Want to work for a company that gets it? Check us out!
OnX is a dynamic company made up of talented, passionate and motivated professionals that come from a range of diverse backgrounds. Our people make all of the difference, by sharing their experience, expertise and unrelenting desire to succeed with colleagues, customers and partners!
If this sounds like the kind of team you would like to be a part of, then we encourage you to explore our current career opportunities by clicking the country tabs above.
OnX is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting, recognizing and retaining top talent across the U.S. and Canada and in our UK location. We are always interested in adding intelligent, energetic and motivated individuals to our team.
OnX aspires to be the ‘best place to work’ in our industry. Our commitment to our employees is to cultivate an environment that empowers, recognizes, and rewards achievement and offers ongoing opportunity for professional and personal development while promoting a healthy work-life balance. Our greatest competitive advantage is our talented workforce that coupled with our core values of integrity, trust and respect, are the collective power which accelerates our ability to succeed in the marketplace.
Why work at OnX?
- We are a financially stable company that has been around since 1983 with plans to grow both organically and through acquisition.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision and retirement plan. We also offer all of our employees Employee Assistance Services (EAP), free of charge.
- We employ 600 professionals. We are small enough that every person and every role matters to the overall success of the company, yet we are big enough to enjoy the benefits of a larger enterprise such as advancement opportunities and employee incentives.
- OnX has an impressive geographic footprint, including more than 20 locations throughout North America and in the United Kingdom.
- We are ranked in the top 5% of Solution Providers in North America based on the UBM Channel Solution Provider 500 in 2013.
- We appreciate our employees and understand that our people are our most important asset. OnX pays 100% of all training and test fees for technology certifications.
- We are committed to our core values. Support, Trust, Respect, Integrity, Dedication, and Effectiveness. Our team-oriented culture allows you to hit your STRIDE and achieve your professional goals.